Earning money through your website is not as difficult as it seems at first glance and many people want to make profits online but do not know how to do it or where to start.
If you have the patience and the will to learn, here are some tips on how to build making money website.
It does not matter if you already have a completed website or you are a beginner who wants to achieve this, the principle is the same, but we go in some order, first, we need a website.
Website – Window Shop for Your Store
The website is a window-shop for your store, no matter what your website is all about and what your offer is. Your Website is the window from which you look at the world and decorate your window-shop to attract potential customers.
Visitors will come to the front of the window-shop (your website) and look at what’s on offer (the content of your site) and if they like the content they will want to try or buy your offer.
So, you need a website to show your offer and earn on it.
Having a website is necessary because on your website will be all your products or links to your offers. You probably won’t have just one product/offer so it is much easier for advertising just your website, instead of few or hundreds of products separately.
Maintaining a website is not expensive and you can find it from free to $15- $20/year all with hosting.
What are The Best Ways to Make Money from Website?
If you already have your website then all you need to do is implement an offer based on the theme and content of your site.
- First, you can do is to apply to Google AdSense or Media.net to get ads related to your website content and get paid when someone of your visitors clicks ads, you’ll automatically earn money. You can also search the web for similar programs. There are always companies in your line of business that want to advertise and are ready to pay the space on your website to promote themselves.
- The second best way to monetize your Website is through an Affiliate program. Affiliate programs are free to register and use, and all you need is a link or image/banner to place them on your site in the section related to the content or in the ad section (sidebar, footer column). The easiest way to find an Affiliate program is to type in a specific topic (your website topic) + Affiliate program in Google Search and then select one of the ones offered. Here is the example if your website is about pets and you want to monetize your site selling dog food. Chose affiliate program you want, register and get your link. Put that link somewhere on your website where the content is about dogs, and when someone clicks on that link and buy a dog food, you’ll get the percent from a sale.
- You can register on ClickBank site as an affiliate and on their Marketplace, you can find a lot of Affiliate programs divided into different categories.
- You can sign up for Amazon or Best Buy Affiliate Programs (scroll to the bottom of their front page) and advertise their products and use their reviews, although it’s best to personally make some content and review about that product. The very best way is if you use some products and have experience with it, share that story in your content or review.
On the other hand, if you don’t have a website
- You can make a website for free on SiteRubix, described in how to set up a blog and make money post.
- Then you can write your content about anything you want to represent on your website and also you can there use all things listed above
- You can make your personal store on Shopify, Shopcommission or SaleHoo and pick products you want to sell. All of these websites also have an Affiliate program.
What to pay attention to
Whatever your plan is, you are reading this because you want to make money on your website, isn’t it?
Yes, but pay attention to Terms and Conditions on Affiliate programs and do research on how and how much you will be paid. Some Affiliate programs will pay you from 4-8% and some will be paying you up to 75%.
Also, for starters, use checked websites and when you get familiar with Affiliate programs, then you are slowly switching to those programs that are better paid.
There are plenty of programs that promise a lot, but they are very difficult to sell or not worth anything at all. Be careful when selecting an Affiliate program, on the one hand, try it to fits into your topic, and on the other hand to has some value for you and your customers.
This program described on Affiliate Marketing Business page pay you 50% to promote their program and also guide and teach you how to run a business from your website and how to get traffic and get revenue.
Can I do it for Free?
Yes, of course. Most of the setups, creating a blog and Affiliate programs are free.
Most of the successful business websites were created and started as free, but you do consider how much you want to stay on free track.
How much are you serious about your business if you run it for free?
If you are a beginner, I do advise you to start free and when you get experienced, invest in your business. Invest in yourself and your business – that is the best investment you should do.
Although there are lots of free things that you can use and get great results, my advise is to learn how to do it by investing in your knowledge, then invest in your business.
As you can see, it is not so hard to implement all of this on your website.
The most important thing is the content of your website. If there is no quality content, visitors will only walk next to your window store, so do your best to have excellent and quality content on your website to keep visitors and turn them into customers.
Check, join or evaluate some affiliate programs before you put them on your website. Let Affiliate programs or store you build have value and benefits for your website and your customers.
If you don’t know how to do anything listed above and you are willing to start learning how to monetize your website, let’s go and
>>>Learn More about Affiliate Marketing Business<<<
If you have any question or need more information about this section please contact me or leave a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to help you or discuss it.